Friday, December 24, 2010

We all need to eat, right?

I haven't been blogging everyday, so it looks like a little more clump-blogging is in order.

Posole Vegetariano and horchata with cinnamon:


In Mexico, the marshmallows are G I G A N T I C.


Ponche, a hot fruity punch served during the holidays:


Tortas, sopes, and quesadillas:



Ice cream, popsicles, and cool drinks are popular and sold everywhere.



There's also a lot of candy culture going on:



This is what happens when you order a salad in a seafood restaurant:


I'm used to the looks of craze when I say that I'm a vegetarian.

I love taking photos in markets; there are so many colours, shapes, and interesting things. I do it as stealthily as possible to avoid the gaze of confused vendors and shoppers.




Refrescas galore:


Mango & jicama, coated in sugary stuff if your heart so desires:




Juicy cactus fruit:



Fresh fruit, drowning in icing, honey, and granola:


Tuna tosdada:


1 comment: