Thursday, February 10, 2011

Golden Nugget & 3 pairs of broken shoes

Yesterday I noticed one less pup and immediately wondered if it had been killed or gotten outside. I later found out that my fav little pup had been given away :( She was the sweetest, most playful one. Le sigh.

Just for myself, I've named the Golden Retriever of Friendliness 'Golden,' and the tan pup 'Nugget.' They're a family of shades of brown.

In other news, the last pair of my 3 pairs of shoes broke yesterday. My boots were a little torn up, but I thought I could rely on my Naturalizer old lady comforts, but the backing on one shoe came apart two days ago. So, for work yesterday I wore teal flip flops slightly hidden by my black pants. Can you believe that they too decided to break?

Luckily the bf had helped me take my other 2 pairs to a shoe repair. I picked them up today, and they look great. Now, shoe repairs are like small miracles in my eyes.

There was a little problem when I went to pick my shoes up though. They were brought in at different times, and the boots were listed as under the name 'Enrique.' A little explaining, and a phone call to the staff member later and both shoes were in my arms again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so sorry about the puppy. Reminds me of the time I gave away the nicest of the kittens you spent so much time with. Enrique sounds most helpful.

    ReplyDelete