Friday, February 4, 2011

Little snippets


A crowded metro walk up the stairs.

It amazes me how many blind people take the metro. The stations aren't even announced aloud, the transfers are long, and it's really crowded during rush hour. That would scare the shit out of me.



I found some of Hydra Fresh, but they're a bit smaller and for a mixed skin type. It was about half the cost of those in Vancouver.


The last couple of days have been busy with lots of errands. I've got two new private classes as of yesterday :) It means I'll probably be waking up at 5am though :(

This afternoon I had a meeting and I may get another class from this company, but it won't be starting right away.


2 comments:

  1. Ah--your close encounter on the metro the other day was a blind person groping for the exit. No? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The man was mistaken if he thought the exit was UP my skirt...

    ReplyDelete