Saturday, February 26, 2011

More internet & other issues

I was thinking "It looks like it's going to rain." And then it did. Not so good for sandals, & mascara on the bus ride home. I also came home to wet clothes on the clothesline. I had them drying inside at first because there was no room on the clothes line, then outside for an hour, and now they're back inside where they probably won't dry too well :/

Internet problems continue. (No more of that thanks!) So, I went to an internet cafe. Two minutes in and we had a power failure. Back at the house we also had a power failure a few hours later.

Let's focus on better things though. Look at all these fresh veggies!



Even Mexican dogs love candy. She actually crunched and munched a lollipop.



The mom also loves garbage and tears garbage bags apart weekly.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished dinner but those veggies are so enticing; perhaps not enough to distract from the problems. :-/

    ReplyDelete