Monday, January 10, 2011

As seen throughout the week

Horchata and friends:


Piles of seafood:





Un besos pastry:

I guess you can buy love. Pieces of it, anyway.




I often buy these buns fresh from a little bakery a block away. It breaks the bank at 1 peso.


At Mexican movie theatres the lime and hot sauce condiments are MEGA-sized.


I forgot to post this pic from Friday night/morning. It was the relatives' idea of a vegetarian tostada.


And now for some foliage.




Who could get tired of looking at bougainvillea?



Dye thy hair lovely, and more!


Hitchin' a ride:


In dire need of a shower. And some people complain about my bf's cleanliness...




Macho!


No parking, not No me.



I've been surprised to see how often Hello Kitty pops up in Mexico. OMG! It's just like Taiwan!






I took a picture of Yuppie's Sports, but it turned out too dark. I'm waiting for the right moment to get a shot of Madonna's Pizza.


1 comment:

  1. So much wonderfulness, well worth the wait! I will return for another look.

    ReplyDelete